Proper planning prior to the construction phase of a project ensures high-quality results. During the planning phase, we:
- Establish detailed construction schedule highlighting all activities including purchasing, fabrication, shop drawing production and construction work in place.
- Order and expedite the delivery of all material.
- Implement management control of all project activities.
- Prepare and implement subcontract agreements and purchase orders.
Residential Electrical Services
- Service entrance upgrades and service work
- Rewiring, new construction, remodeling
- Spa, hot tub, swimming pool electrical hookup
- Lighting consultation: interior, exterior, security
- Attic ventilation, baseboard heat, ceiling & bath fans
- Historic preservation
- Cable TV and telephone line installation
Project Management SolutionsShorten Process Time and Speed Time-to-Market
Any event or project-whether a training class, marketing launch, product rollout, sales seminar, or construction project-often requires numerous steps that can result in time-consuming, resource-intensive, high-cost planning. From material preparation through schedule coordination through event/product implementation, collaboration provides a more streamlined process for project management. SNTiNET collaborative solutions help project management teams by:
- Reducing project time frames (product and course development)
- Bringing in remote experts and consultants for service, support, or consultation
- Connecting to outside vendors and agencies in multiple locations
- Helping ensure consistency in strategies and objectives
SNTiNET provides project management teams with the collaborative tools they need to access critical resources when and where they are needed, share key information and content, speed decision making, help ensure alignment in strategies and objectives, and, ultimately, to shrink project time frames.